Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 28 07:19:03 PDT 2001

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> Unless I've had a sex change, it would be Hecub_a_, Master A. And a
> loud, washed-up, used-up old queen... Hey Wait a Minnit!...
>
> grumbgrumbgrumph...
>
> 'Lainie
> the Real 'Lainie
> Accept No Substitute!

What's Hecuba to me, or me to hecuba??? I wasn't talking about you, specifically, when referring to Hecubus the Evil One. Blame The Kids In The Hall for that one. Hecubus is the Evil Sidekick of Sir Simon Milligan, stage hypnotist and host of... "The Pit... Of Ultimate Darkness". It's Dave Foley dressed like an Edward Gorey character and a greased Beatle wig.

Snarf. 'Lainie's Evil Twin is a big Yankee fan and hates period food!
(Then again, that would describe mine, too.)

Adamantius ("Hecubus, are you blocking my driveway with a '73 Pontiac?
Evil, folks, he's evil!"
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com