Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Fri Sep 28 08:18:50 PDT 2001

It is my understanding that the red deer is, in general, smaller that the
wapiti.  Also the term "red deer" is used to describe the summer morph of
the North American white-tail, so you might want to check as to just
precisely what those farms are selling.

Bear