Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Fri Sep 28 13:12:05 PDT 2001

Usually no more than about 7 foot or 210 cm at the shoulder, although I've
met a couple giants up in Alaska, including THE General, whose sport with
horn honking motorists was trying to move the engine into the driver's lap.

About the closest thing to that size (although not necessarily the weight)
is a well fed longhorn.  Usually one spits a side or a quarter rather than
trying to roast the whole critter.

Bear