[Sca-cooks] breakfast in bed

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 28 23:06:03 PDT 2001

I don't know that I've ever had breakfast in bed...there's not much
point in getting up, making it yourself, putting it on a tray, and
taking it back to bed with you....where's the fun in that? (grump,
grump)....sometimes it is NO fun being single.....
--Maire, grumpy on a friday night, waiting for the @#$@#$@@@@@$%#%
tallow to finish rendering (gads, but it's boring, and late....(well,
the tallow is at least food-_related_ <g>)