[Sca-cooks] An observation<was Isinglass>

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 22:44:12 PDT 2001

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>

Hi all.  I just came home from a fun day of shopping for care package items.
  One of the things I found out there at the International store was packets
of isinglass.  They are 1 / 8 th of an ounce and they cost $1.35.  Not bad.
Yes Aethelwulf, there will be a packet in your box.
   ***Dances Happily***
Now.........fair being fair to whom should I send my
    meager contrubution and what would be acceptable?
A simple observation if I may.............The Bright Hills
  of Atlantia are blessed with a couple of very giving Ladies,
Olwen  and  Ro DeLaci.
   Ro has set me up with a copy of To the Queens taste AND the Kings
Taste both being found to be educational for this new person.
Olwen  well, she for no reason known to me has included a stranger
and someone who basically lurks on the list in her "care package"
program.

   *off to play in the Kitchen *
        Aethelwulf