[Sca-cooks] Marble slabs

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sat Sep 29 22:13:37 PDT 2001

Hi,sorry to post back so late but have been helping Baron tamure set up pens
for his peacoks. On the subject: soapstones a marvill! besides useing it to
cast with ithas beenused for stoves ,counter tops sinks and old stile ice
boxs and statuary.Countertops made from them are durable ,waterproof  and
heat proof . Chirhart