Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 13:35:38 PDT 2001

Ok, with you all bashing the "Canada-is-wilderness" thing around, as if we
all live in igloos with a moose in our backyard, I have juste decided that I
am not from Canada anymore. I am from Quebec, the civilised country. I vote
yes at the next referendum for separation. And I hope it happens quickly.