[Sca-cooks] Samhain

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Sun Sep 30 14:13:09 PDT 2001

>Question:Is Agnostic and Atheist the same thing?

Not quite.  In real simplified terms, the atheist believes there is no god,
the agnostic says s/he has not enough info to decide one way or the other.

>Misha
>Pope of Mishaism (Mix of Judaism, Catholicism, Anglicanism, and some more
>isms)

In the end, I think that might be just the best path to follow.  I know I do.

But...  This is getting away from food content.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout