[Sca-cooks] Help!! Regina's coming home!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 05:50:28 PST 2002

Well, you should probably try to find some Febreze to use on any fabrics...I
suspect that's where the smell will linger the longest.  You might also try
some of the citrus air spray...there's a really great brand, the name of
which escapes me, that does a wonderful job of just this kind of thing!

Kiri