[Sca-cooks] Another gimp's view

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:53:02 PST 2002

> > Did you know there are handicapped porta-johns available? One
> > was ordered up for an event I attended here in Ansteorra. Who should I
> > contact
> > to encourage the Pennsic crew to look into getting one or two for this
> > year?
> > Maybe I could even talk them into placing them closer to our site.
> >

>They Pennsic staff already rents a number of handicapped potajohns and they
>are scattered throughout the site, with more in the easily accessible areas
>aroundthe barn.  You can work with the Pennsic staff to site a handicapped
>porta-john near your camp.  We did it last year for ours.  We let them know
>that there were several individuals needing one in these blocks and lo and
>behold, one was trucked in within 24 hours.
>
>Brangwayna

I never could understand why they don't have a handicap porta-john down by
the shower house at the bottom of Runestone hill.  I don't rightly know
where there is one down that way.  I do know that lots of folks on crutches
have practically killed themselves hopping up and down out of the regular
ones.
Olwen