[Sca-cooks] Magnalite Roaster

DTranSugar at aol.com DTranSugar at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 14:05:54 PST 2002

I am looking to buy a Magnalite Roaster, BUT the size I want, I CAN NOT FIND.
 Can someone Please Help me !???  I have already tried all the Wal-marts and
K-Marts but even though they carry the Magnalite Pots, they don't have the
size I'm looking for.

 So here is the size: 15 1/2" x 10" x 4",  8 qt., 7.5 liter OVAL ROASTER
             (This size was inscribed on the bottom of a pot that I used to
have.)
    If anybody could please help me find this size, I would be very
appreciative!!

Thank you,  I'll be waiting for your reply.        Susie Clark

     My E-Mail address is: sqmc at bellsouth.com