[Sca-cooks] Reverware pots and pans

hsfoley hsfoley at att.net
Tue Apr 2 06:47:29 PST 2002

Dear johnna holloway:  I have a number of Reverware pots that are perfectly good.  I can even see the patent numbers and the process patent numbers.  The only weakness in the pots is the handles.  The interesting screws (not quite the correct name) that they put in the handles fall out and get lost.  I had bought some extra ones about 20 years ago when Reverware was Revereware.  Do you know any place I can order the screws?  Thank you very much.  I would really appreciate your help.  Heather S. Foley  (Please do not send me any advertising for cooking ware.  I have more than enough.  Heather S. Foley