[Sca-cooks] Links: Medieval Cooking, Combat, Celtic Art, Illumination, Chants

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Apr 2 16:58:53 PST 2002

Note: I'm forwarding this post from my weekly posting to the Aethelmearc
list serve (accomplished at another computer with a different address). This
week's list has lots of medieval cooking links, so I hope you'll forgive the
other stuff. I regret to tell you that this isn't a subscription service, so
unless you're signed up for the Aethelmearc list-serve, you're unlikely to
get my weekly Links lists. If you want 'em, find a friend who lives in
Aethelmearc, and ask them to forward. It only takes one of you to pass them
along ;^D There are no forward restrictions so long as copyright
instructions (if any) are followed.

Aoife, compulsive librarian