[Sca-cooks] Message from the Mari creature....

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:31:05 PST 2002

Hi Olwen!!

>I don't understand what you are saying about your cooks guild.  Can you
>explain it to me better?  It sounds like you folks compete for merit
> >badges or something.

Grin... not quite! - current system is based on cooking & presenting
medieval cooking to a group of people and receiving written feedback.

If you give me a week's or so grace I'll send you the current 2002 charter
so you can have a look at it (it's on the work computer & I'm still on leave
:-)

>I sure hope I get to see some of the marzipan work and other work that >you
>and others down there do!  You all know me, a picutre is worth a >thousand
>words.

Yes mum! <giggle>

Mari