[Sca-cooks] Re: Hot boys

Louise Smithson smithson at mco.edu
Wed Apr 10 19:40:06 PDT 2002

All this talk about sex symbols and movies and no-one has yet mentioned
Sean Bean.  It has to be the make up of this list.
My perfect movie night.
Sean Bean as the Jacobean rake in "Clarissa" a BBC period drama
Sean Bean as the Game Keeper in "Lady Chatterlys lover"
(another BBC period drama)
Sean Bean as Sharpe in any of the Sharpe series, playing a
soldier/officer in the Napoleonic wars. In uniform looking fantastic.
A nice big dish of olives
Some great cheese
Fresh baked bread
Bottle of wine (reisling by preference)
No interuptions.
I just think it is a shame that most of his roles in US movies has been
as the bad guy, he really suits the rough diamond sex symbol roles.
i.e patriot games
Goldeneye
And most recently Lord of the Rings.
Helewyse
Hey can I join you guys at the rock?  I'll bring chocolate.