[Sca-cooks] northern bbq

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Apr 11 05:29:27 PDT 2002

northern bbq is the attempt to make southern tomato sauce style bbq, but not
quite...even though i prefer the tomato to the vinegar bbq, it still just
doesn't cut it compared to the bbq place on the way back to tidewater from
williamsburg pottery factory.
margali

the quote starts here:
> > Well, it is about 5 minutes from a decent northern style BBQ pit, so I
may
> > treat meself to a nice 'beast feast' for dinner after work on monday.
>
> I know what "Texas" and "Southern" BBQ are, but what is "Northern"
> BBQ?

Isn't a more sweeter BBQ than Texas or Southern? I'm thinking that cinnamon
would be used because it isn't a traditional BBQ like most of us Southerners
have had. I could be wrong, but hey

Misha