[Sca-cooks] chipmunks was Re:Chickens

Louise Smithson smithson at mco.edu
Thu Apr 11 07:49:34 PDT 2002

On a similar note anyone know the best way to deal with a chipmunk.
Courtesy of my sweet and innocent cat I have a live chipmunk running
around my house (location unknown).  Thirty minutes of hunt the chipmunk
this morning while I was trying to get ready for work.  The cat (damn
him) got bored and went to sleep while I was still trying to catch the
rodent.  I'd love to know what Martha would say about that.  Oh yeah,
yesterday he brought me a live starling.  Idiot cat has half of the
hunting down, catch animal bring animal home to mum, drop on carpet,
leave running around live, get bored, wander off and go to sleep.  Maybe
he enjoys me yelling at him!
Helewyse
Owned by Obsidian (Sid) catch and release in the living room expert!

Johnna wrote:
You could e-mail Martha Stewart's Pet expert
who is on the tube at the moment describing
the proper care of chinchilla's...