[Sca-cooks] cabana boyss

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Apr 11 05:44:20 PDT 2002

Of course you won't be chained to the counter in the cabana, the loop is by
the door, that way you can get all the way out to the pool ;-)
margali

teh quote starts here:
That sounds doable (as soon as I get funding), however I would need a
signed and notarized statement saying that I would not be chained to a
counter in the cabana's kitchen.

=C6duin