[Sca-cooks] pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:42:26 PDT 2002

Hi all.  I went to a wedding over the weekend of a couple memebers of our
cooks guild (and dear friends) and I made their Arms in marzipan miniatures
to sit by their cake.  The cake was done by the caterer and is (was) really
wonderful.  Thought you all may like to see his cake and my rendition of
Julianna's and Roberto's Arms.  Oh, first you will have to see a couple
(two) of friends.  Just press on the "next" above the picture and you will
advance to the next picture.  I only posted four new ones.

Enjoy!

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar