[Sca-cooks] oop - help with cinco de mayo recipes

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Apr 16 12:50:49 PDT 2002

I got suck\\\\I volunteered to help out with cinco de mayo festivities at
work. I need some recipe ideas - I have a nice looking recipe for some type
of fried black bean cakes, and an albondigas soup [little meatballs] and
empanadas. What other recipes can you suggest?
I have a meeting about it tomorrow, so I need all of the suggestions by
somewhere around 10:30.

I would like some sort of green leafy frondy salad something for the health
nut\\\\dedicated health food eaters, and something else that can be quick
and easy to make for veggiepeeps, in addition to the gazpacho cold soup. I
would liek to avoid the ubiquitous chili/layered dip/bag o'chips and salsa
routine.
margali