[Sca-cooks] Fw: Cats Do The Damnedest Things...]

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:53:32 PDT 2002

>This showed dup on another list I read.
>
>Jana

NO, NO, NO. You don't send posts like this to this
list. Although it wasn't offensive or a virus warning
or a plea to forward this email to save a 6 year-old
with bad kidneys or whatever it is still inappropriate
to post constantly forwarded messages. Especially one
of such length. And the doubling it and making it
even longer. I'm sure the people subscribing to the
digest were just thrilled to recieve this little novella.

If you want to post something like this to the list you
send me a copy first and _I'll_ decide whether or not
it can be posted. The rules of the list are sent to you
when you sign up. Please review them or at least think
a bit before you post anything.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator