[Sca-cooks] OT - Pepperer's Guild

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 23 09:46:03 PDT 2002

Hullo, the list!

Please forgive the bandwidth; this is one of those situations where
some people will know immediately what I'm talking about, and other's
won't, but too many people are involved for me to keep track of them
any other way. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Set your decoder rings to G-6...

Ladies an' gennelmun, those of you who wrote to the Crown of the East
a while back requesting an award for the founder of the Pepperer's
Guild, please be aware that the Crown has elected not to give the
award at this time.

Round about the middle of May, we will presumably have a new Crown
Prince and Princess, and those of you who have saved copies of your
letters might want to consider sending them again at that time.

Again, my apologies to all the people who are now saying, "Huh???",
and my thanks for everybody's time.

Adamantius