[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Help

Lis liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Apr 23 17:58:16 PDT 2002

Hello all. I've got an unusual request.

I'm coordinating activities for Children's Point at Pennsic this year.
Naturally, this means one of my topics is going to be medieval food. I'm
looking for a few good ideas: Sotelties or other food projects kids can
create that involve NO heat, little equipment, and are reasonably
inexpensive.

It's a tall order, I know. And to set the ball rolling, I've already got the
graham cracker gingerbread house thing down. Not sure I'll use it, but it's
on paper already. So please, feed me some ideas---the more historically
authentic the better.

By the way, did I mention I'm looking for volunteers for children's point?
Just thought I'd slip that in there.

Feel free to send replies directly to me if they won't be of interest to the
list. Feel free to print this off and hand it to someone who might be
interested in helping.

Cheers

Aoife

Dame Aoife Finn
liontamr at ptd.net
Lisbeth Herr-Gelatt
RR 1 Box 1200
Honesdale PA 18431
570-253-6228 between 5:00PM and  9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time