[Sca-cooks] short Mr Picky update

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 23 23:33:20 PDT 2002

Annie called me this afternoon for help with her financial aid paperwork,
and she told me that Stephen actually made the call himself, and he has an
appointment with the doctor next week. Color Mommy happy! Annie said that
he actually spoke to her voluntarily today- part to tell her that he'd made
teh appointment so she didn't have to call, and part to tell her she had mail.

Not much but it's a start :-)

'Lainie
-thanks so much everyone for your support- it is so nice to know you're
there!