[Sca-cooks] Spam Sushi

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 15:47:36 PDT 2002

Dunno where it is, but i found a photo on the web of SPAM sushi, made
like typical fish sushi, rice wrapped in nori with the tiny slab of
SPAM on top, but the rice was colored BLUE with food color. I have
high tolerance for weird and weird looking food, but this one was
right up there...

I don't really *like* Spam, but don't hate it either, since
(fortunately) i have very rarely eaten it.

I like uni sushi, even if it is gooey and ochre colored.

Anahita
who attended a "Trailer Trash Pot-luck Party" empty handed but
invented a new horse doovers, 'Tater Tots with a ribbon of
pressurized Cheez-Whiz squirted on, mmm-mmm-mmm