[Sca-cooks] My new gift OOP

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:53:20 PDT 2002

In the ongoing challenge to try to cheer me up, one of the women who I drive
home from work has gifted me with a book.  Since she has no interest in food
outside of ordering it and eating it, I know how special it was for her to
think of something like this and then go out and *find* something.

My new book is called "The Secret Lift of Food" by Clare Crespo.

Olwen, still blue, but improving with all the hugs and support and little
gifts.  At least I have a work plan for marzipan tonight.