[Sca-cooks] Food related demo/topic??

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 21:02:09 PDT 2002

I am considering doing a makeshift firepit demo. (Iron pots suspended [I have
the materials needed already] over an enclosed heat source [brazier type])
for our annual demo in May [Memorial Day].

Anyone have any sure -fire ideas for the ingredients?

I was thinking a makeshift bruet<documentable of course> and maybe some
cardamom rolls<Platina> (I make this at Pennsic over an open flame).

I plan to lay a coal base and feed it wood chips throughout the day for
medieval flavor (Fire extinguisher<well camouflaged> and a conspicuous period
water bucket nearby)

I want to do a start -to- finish meal that will take all day to finish. (The
end results will go to the participants luncheon table)

I await your advice!

Andrea
Ostgardr