[Sca-cooks] Re: Madrone Culinary Guild Pamphlet Series

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 30 14:02:42 PDT 2002

Regarding the latest Madrone Culinary Pamphlets,
the costs for the latest 2 plus postage comes to a
mere $7.50.

Thought you would like to know--

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis

" From Eden
I an happy to announce that the Madrone Culinary
Guild has a new set of recipe pamphlets for sale.
Based on our ever popular Elizabethan Banquet,
 'Dining on the Edge' is a collection of recipes
 from 16th & 17th century Europe (mostly English).
 Volume 1 includes savory dishes and a brief
 discussion of Renaissance dining practices,
 including the recipes for Pear Puddings and
 Sallet of Cold hen!  Volume 2 contains
dessert recipes and an article on the use of sugar paste,
 including recipes for Shrewsbury cakes, Shell bread
(madeleines!) and pippin puddings!All this for only $3 each!
Below is the full ordering information: