[Sca-cooks] Wales, food, cat food

DragonTamer sawallace at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 3 06:13:40 PST 2002

Amanda,
Hill's Science Diet has such a monster. Bring a "prescription" with you, or
some places will not let you buy it. Right off the top of my head, I can't
remember which diet it is, but I do know they make both dry and wet food for
it. Also, I would check into what happens when you take the aforementioned
kitty HOME (by looking at your e-mail addy, I gather you are in the UK).
Last I heard, quarantine isn't short or cheap. (like SIX months!) Also, I
think the vaccinations may be different, so that might bear some looking
into. Depending on Location you are visiting. Also heartworms are affecting
more and more cats these days. I'd suggest Heartgard as it is a chewable
once a month thing. Force feeding a cat medication is NOT my idea of a good
time.

Amanda Blackwolf
(the ex-vet tech)