[Sca-cooks] acomadations for the disabled

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Apr 3 10:21:23 PST 2002

Avraham answered my question with:
---------
> > If the choice is to turn someone away or put down mats, I would
suggest
> > putting down mats.
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand the comments about putting down
mats.
> Where is this useful for the handicaped? I can see where these might
> be useful for anyone in the kitchen, but...

No, it was about using a handicapped accessible hall for an indoor
tourney and putting down mats to protect the floors from the fighters'
feet.
--------

Yes, thanks. I realized what the original poster was talking about
when I read the message again when someone quoted it.

It's just such a foriegn concept to me. I've heard of this but...

Indoor fighter practices??? Indoor tournaments????

How unusual. :-)

Stefan li Rous
(hey, who brought winter back? It's down in the high fifties. I
had to wear a jacket today. Yesterday I was wearing a T-shirt)