[Sca-cooks] Feast Planners Guide

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 4 07:52:14 PST 2002

Greetings,

I am not certain how often Mistress Christiana will be checking the list,
and since I check it constantly I thought I would provide this answer.

The Barony of the South Downs in the Kingdom of Meridies (Atlanta, GA) is
lucky enough to have the honor of this good Mistress/Mistress in it's rolls.
She is a wealth of information, talent and good cheer and she makes a really
good Mrs.Clause.

Most likely she will respond herself - but for the sake of expedience I have
too.
Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva