[Sca-cooks] Roman silliness

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Thu Apr 4 08:28:37 PST 2002

So the college group that I was up until very recently affiliated with had
a Roman-themed event back at the beginning of March (the current Prince is
Roman, the Princess is Mongolian, we've had a lot of Roman and Mongolian
themes running around this reign for some reason :-)) and I was asked to
do a soeteltie. Didn't have to be period materials, just had to be edible
and look cool.

Well, my partner in crime wanted chariots, so we ended up doing the Circus
Maximus out of cake and a number of other things mostly comprised of
sugar. The pictures of the circus are towards the bottom of the page:

http://blackmail.melm.org/roman-around

If there is ever another one it will need to be larger and more detailed.

Margaret