[Sca-cooks] Accidently deleted...quail info

mark zawadzki zawadzki at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 09:13:02 PST 2002

The Lancaster Farmer's Market in Wayne, Pa. has Quail.

PS . Visited Magdalena yesterday - baby Talia is the
tiny, sweet, beautiful and *loud* :) !

--- Tara Sersen Boroson <tboroson at netcarrier.com>

=====
Mark Zawadzki Performance Engineer/DBA/Programmer extraordinaire’Zawadzki at yahoo.com  mark.Zawadzki at imedium.com"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winningRobert Cringle (columnist, author, host of "Triumph of the Nerds")