[Sca-cooks] Roman silliness

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:03:29 PST 2002

Margaret, that was really great!  I looked to be over three feet long.  What
were the demensions?  How long did it take to construct?  Did you work on it
yourself or who helped.  Very good use of "makings" material.  I cann't wait
to show it to our cooks guild.  Thanks so much for taking and posting the
pictures!
Olwen