[Sca-cooks] Birthdays (was Seder, was...)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Apr 4 21:44:39 PST 2002

Ooooh, Phlip....don't tempt me <g>....I've played SCA for (hmmm) maybe
15 years? (I'm starting to lose track), and never yet had the chance to
go.  For someone who lives clear across the country, as I do, it's a
huge investment of time and money, since it's either a week plus for
travel time, if you're driving, or several hundred dollars for a plane
ticket (we do _not_ live near a major airport....;-( ]
I was really gonna try to make it this year, though, and then,
well....this little opportunity to go to England dropped itself in my
lap, so that's where all my saved-up vacation time and money's going
this year....
--Maire