[Sca-cooks] OT: (really OT) advice for flu suffer

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Sat Apr 6 08:09:26 PST 2002

Thanks everyone, for the advice! We each took a zantac and waited a while,
then slowly ate some crackers. Life got better. We're now giving Thursday's
Chinese food the evil eye. (Since no one we know has the flu, it'd be hard
to guess how we could have caught it.)
   Folks are arriving and both of us feel up to hosting.

Thank you so much!

Rosine
(back, now, to sewing disgusting little bags to cover Gatorade and 1-liter
water bottles so my fighters conform to the "no original container" rule.
Mugs just don't work on the fighting field...)