Subject: [Sca-cooks] Dame Aoife's absence...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 9 05:48:57 PDT 2002

I'm going to jump in here with a "me, too"...For those of you who have met
him, I think you'll agree that Phillip fits this perfectly.  For him, there
is no such thing as "women's work"...it's all just "work".  Also, he has
seen me through 3 bouts of cancer, 2 of chemotherapy, two extended periods
of unemployment, put me through computer training and was willing to move
from Richmond, VA where we both were very happy...but where I couldn't find
a job...to Maryland so I could accept a job that had been offered.  We've
been together for 23 years...and he's done all of this with no legal
obligation!

Kiri