[Sca-cooks] movie night at the rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 9 08:47:22 PDT 2002

At 10:21 AM 4/9/02 -0500, you wrote:

>add some arnold vosloo and brandon cruz movies too - and maybe throw in
>rufus sewell and james purfoy and we'll talk!
>margali

Told you I'd forgotten some... Rufus Sewell... *sigh* with him on screen my
daughter Rotrude will bang down the doors to join us... oh yes...

Ever seen the 'Middlemarch' with him playing- oh, shoot. Can't remember the
name. The writer who Dorothea gave up Causubon's fortune for. Oh baby! I do
like men in 19th century clothes- weird of me, but I do...

Especially Denzel in a military uniform with *leather* pants!

We will need lots of chocolate, berries and whipped cream, shrimp and
mushrooms in garlic and butter, and BOOZE.

How's that for food content?

'Lainie, who is very hungry now...