[Sca-cooks] movie night at the rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 9 09:25:56 PDT 2002

At 04:03 PM 4/9/02 +0000, you wrote:
>>We will need lots of chocolate, berries and whipped cream, shrimp and
>>mushrooms in garlic and butter, and BOOZE.
>>
>>How's that for food content?
>>
>>'Lainie, who is very hungry now...
>
>I could send over some chocolate covered marzipan acorns resting on some
>sweet little cinnamon flavored sugarplate dishes if you like.
>
>Olwen who prefers kilted men

Hmm... my teeth ache already. Ask Kiri- I can only have a little bit.

Kilted men are great- outside the SCA. Ever seen teh website for the
UtiliKilt? If I can find it I'll send it to you...

'Lainie
- in the SCA- my favorite is either 12th c bliaut, or c1400 short
houppelande or cotehardie, with hose. Yum. Outside teh SCA? Either 'nice'
clothes (suit and tie or formal wear- whoof!) or best- plaid or chambray
shirt, loose, tails out, top couple buttons undone, lightly fade jeans,
well-fitting ;-), and bare feet. Preferably hanging out with a cup of tea
on a Saturday afternoon...

Oops. Personal preference again...

Did I mention he's a damn fine cook?