[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 9 09:40:46 PDT 2002

Adamantius wrote:
>I have this image now of a La Tene Age Martha Stewart, thanks to you guys...
>
>"For a more festive Imbolc, create a display of your enemies' heads,
>preserved in cedar oil. They look attractive _and_ make a lovely room
>deodorizer! And don't forget the checked or plaid tablecloths. It's
>better if they _don't_ match! Surprise your children by placing an
>oatcake in the mouth of each head! But be careful... nothing upsets a
>visiting Druid like crumbs... use a horn spatula to get them off the
>table and in the midden where they belong."

Good thing i already finished my coffee...

Somehow my ergonomic third-party Macintosh keyboard has survived a
few coffee-spews, but i wish i could find a dinokidz keyboard for
myself - the brightly colored keyboard with protected keys set in a
green plastic dinosaur shape). I've been trying on eBay, but so far
no luck...

Anahita
time to make another pot of coffee