[Sca-cooks] Jello molds~was Dame Aoife's absence...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 09:53:41 PDT 2002

Ooops, my bad.  Thank you for correcting me Master.  I thought I read bean
in there somewhere but I never quite trust my dyslexic scramble when a word
seems to be hiding.

Beans...hmm...wish I had a mold like that.  I would make marzipan beans with
a chocolate coating or a chocolate bean and cover with sugarpaste.  ohoh or
maybe stick a little nut or spice in the center and flavor the chocolate
with Frangelica.  hmmm marzipan m & m's....oh! or how about jellied milk
beans?  Man, you could make up a whole assortment of beans and offer them
out together on a plate and fool people.  Oh cripes!  You could make up
beans from other foods like jellied fish or chicken or jellied cranberry or
applesauce or....ok, I'll stop.
Olwen