[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 9 13:46:06 PDT 2002

At 01:11 PM 4/9/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Me too.  Snorting DIET Coke is not the high people might think it is.
>
>My boy AEddie as a cabana boy?  More a teddy bear than a pool boy type, but
>definately cuddly.  I've got paper drink umbrellas in the kitchen someplace,
>plenty of boozies and a true Waring Bar Blendor.  I know where to shop for
>Hawaiian shirts for him.  When's your birthday again?  Demi-birthday?
>Un-birthday?
>
>Bubbles tickling my nosey, Selene in Caid

Shouldn't drink such vile stuff (right, Sweetie?).

Oh, I'm sure he'd make a fine cabana boy. Sweet, cuddly, capable of
fetching and toting and keeping my glass full. And if he will be discreet
about the noises Kiri and I make while watching movies, all the better!

Birthday? November 22. Half-birthday, May 22. Un-birthday? 364 days a year!

'Lainie, Who Didn't Get a Cake or even a Happy Birthday Song last fall!
It's criminal, I tell you!