[Sca-cooks] yippee - oop, ot

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Apr 9 14:07:52 PDT 2002

Well, New London is about 30 miles south of Canterbury...and my previous
office in Cheshire was 70 miles door to door. Going to new office to do same
old job.

Well, it is about 5 minutes from a decent northern style BBQ pit, so I may
treat meself to a nice 'beast feast' for dinner after work on monday.

On one hand, I will miss the people I currently work with
On the other hand, there are 2 people in the NL office that I like and have
worked with before, so I won't be surrounded by strangers [though there
aren't many stranger than the people on THIS list ;-)]
on the gripping hand, it will be easier to pick my husband up on the sub
base when his boat comes in, I will be all of 10 minutes from base -)
margali

the quote starts here:
>huzzah - I get to work out of an office 30 miles closer to home starting
>next monday...
>--
Do tell.  Now how far away is it from home?  New job or just moving to a new
location?  Doing what?  What shall you bring for lunch?  What dessert and
wine shall you celebrate with? <obligatiory food content>
Olwen