[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 9 21:52:33 PDT 2002

At 06:51 PM 4/9/02 -0600, you wrote:
>A rec room stocked with chocolate? Do we *really* want to know why?
>--Maire, drooling over the guy list, and wanting to add the actor who
>plays the warrior guy on Andromeda (can't remember his name....;-()
>Say, who's this James Johnson person? <g>

No, the rec room if full of books and movies- it is a sight to fill one
with awe...

...late addition to the guy list? Rob Lowe, who looks pretty tasty as a
White House Staffer. And how bout Bruce Boxleitner? Men in uniform. Yup...

... and- HEY! You! That one's MINE! Yeah, the tall one wearing Chaucer's
gown (what Master Geoffery is wearing I don't know). I have his robe
hanging on the back of my bedroom door. He's MINE. No poaching!

(Frying and scrambling?... maybe...;-D)

'Lainie