[Sca-cooks] movie night at the rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 9 22:03:40 PDT 2002

At 11:37 PM 4/9/02 EDT, you wrote:

>Misha
>Who's appearing again as RuPaul Barbie for "Barbie Girl" for airband.

Several years ago, for an April Fools' issue, the editors of teh
Principality newsletter put in a centerfold- and it was 'Sir RuPaul of
Somerton' in a long blonde wig, wearing one of Paul's signature tunics,
belt and chain, posed 'just so' with high heels on his handmade boots. It
was a scream. Doubly funny because Paul was utterly clueless- turned to
Raven (who did the drawing) and said "Who's RuPaul?" Ah... those were the
days...

'Lainie