[Sca-cooks] Adamantius being a housfrau

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Apr 10 03:59:03 PDT 2002

Also sprach lilinah at earthlink.net:
>Avraham wrote:
>>   I'll keep my personal drool list to myself... y'all will laugh
>>   yourselves silly if I tell you.
>
>Even more so now, Abraham, please.
>
>I mean, Bruce Boxleitner? Brandon Cruz?
>
>This is a COOKS list!!! Where's your TASTE!!!
>
>Anahita
>ooo, ooo, almost food content

Of course, rather than applying a lot of pressure and making Avraham
uncomfortable, maybe we could make up a suggested list of gay male
sex symbols (who are not necessarily themselves gay)...

Let's see... (I'm undoubtedly gonna be in trouble in about two
seconds; might as well do it right...)

Dom DeLuise...

Don Knotts

Liberace...

OT tangent to an OT thread... has anybody besides me noticed that the
older Sean Connery gets, the more he resembles Boris Karloff (which I
say not to diss Sean Connery, rather to compare him to someone truly
great).

Adamantius