[Sca-cooks] Aeduin [was: Adamantius being a housfrau]

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 07:12:48 PDT 2002

Sounds like a plan.  You women work on his sewing, send him to me and I'll
make him handy in the food-as-art department and frizbee skills, who's
next??  But he has to be willing to play hard and sleep little to make a go
of it around my studio!

Olwen who thinks AEduin should start looking for a cave.