[Sca-cooks] movie night at the rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 10 08:03:39 PDT 2002

At 07:34 AM 4/10/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Somebody here at work suggested Brandon Cruz, but I prefer Brandon Frazier
>from The Mummy, George of the Jungle and Monkeybone. Hubba, a strapping
>young looker.

Have you ever seen Twenty Bucks? That's where I first noticed him. He's
good at the big-toe-in-the-sand-aw-shucks-ma'am-twarnt-nuthin big pretty
eyes bit. And he's *built*!

So why is he in so many stinkers? He's cute he's talented, and somebody
dropped the ball on, say, Dudley Do-Right...

'Lai-, er, Cousin 'Bob'. Yup. Robert de Montgris, atcher service!