[Sca-cooks] Aeduin [was: Adamantius being a housfrau]

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 10 08:12:27 PDT 2002

At 07:28 AM 4/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>Making notes, visit to Uncle in Portland--scratched, visit to Mom in
>Wilmington, Del.--scratched.
>
>Æduin--writing from a secured room in the Top Secret Protoge Cave

Aw, Aedwin, you should come to Portland anyway! Regina and I could drag you
to *Powell's Books* and out to OMSI and down to Mill End and the Pendleton
Mill Outlet and over to Fabric Despot, and up to a McMenamin's pub for
seriously good beer and big sloppy burgers! Maybe up the Columbia to teh
Stonehenge replica...

'Lainie
elbowing Cousin Bob out of the way- go make me som tea, you schmuck!