[Sca-cooks] movie night at the rock

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Apr 10 08:53:32 PDT 2002

At 11:27 AM 4/10/02 -0400, you wrote:

>'Lainie and Avraham should go together to see him in "Gods and
>Monsters" for a somewhat atypical version of Brendan Frasier.

Ooh! I'd forgotten about that one. With Ian McKellen. Read reviews, saw
clips. Looks good, just not my taste. (I see very few movies- last one I
saw in teh theatre was Shadow of the Vampire. Dafoe should have had that
Oscar, if you ask me, but I'm not a member of the Academy, so...)

>Maybe a simultaneous renting of the video (if such exists) and some
>kind of online chat function?

Uh, with a three hour time difference? Uh...

Which is why I get up in the mornig and find you guys have been having far
too much fun- while we're still sleeping out here in Pacific Time! Jeez!
Keep it down a little!

'Lainie